If you’re like me, you love to cook and eat delicious food. But sometimes, you end up with leftovers that you don’t want to waste. Or maybe you want to prepare your meals in advance and store them in the fridge or freezer for later. Or maybe you just need a convenient way to pack your lunch for work or school.
Whatever the case, you need some food containers that are safe, durable, and easy to use. And if you care about the environment, you also want them to be eco-friendly and sustainable.
That’s where Ecopax comes in. Ecopax is a brand of food containers that are made from natural materials like bamboo, sugarcane, and cornstarch. They are biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable. They are also microwave safe, freezer safe, oven safe, and dishwasher safe.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, in this blog post, I’m going to tell you everything you need to know about Ecopax and why they are the best choice for your food storage needs.
What are Ecopax?
Ecopax is a company that produces food containers that are eco-friendly and safe. They use natural materials like bamboo, sugarcane, and cornstarch to make their products. These materials are renewable, biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable. They also do not contain any harmful chemicals like BPA, phthalates, or PVC.
Ecopax offers a variety of food containers in different shapes and sizes. You can choose from round, square, rectangular, or oval containers. You can also choose from different colors like white, green, or brown. Some of their products have lids that snap on securely, while others have vented lids that allow steam to escape when microwaving.
Ecopax containers are designed to be versatile and convenient. You can use them to store your food in the fridge or freezer. You can also use them to heat your food in the microwave or oven. And when you’re done eating, you can simply toss them in the dishwasher or compost bin.
Why are Ecopax microwave safe?
One of the best features of Ecopax containers is that they are microwave safe. This means that you can heat your food in them without worrying about any harmful effects on your health or the environment.
But how can natural materials like bamboo and sugarcane withstand high temperatures? Well, the secret is in the way they are processed and molded into shape.
Ecopax uses a patented technology called Bio-Lamination to create their containers. This technology involves applying heat and pressure to the natural fibers to form a strong and durable layer. This layer acts as a barrier that prevents moisture and oil from leaking out of the container. It also prevents any chemicals or toxins from leaching into the food.
The Bio-Lamination layer also makes the container resistant to high temperatures. It can withstand up to 220°C (428°F) in the oven and up to 120°C (248°F) in the microwave. This means that you can safely heat your food in Ecopax containers without any risk of melting, warping, or burning.
Of course, you still need to follow some basic safety precautions when using Ecopax containers in the microwave. For example:
- Always use a microwave-safe plate or tray under the container to avoid direct contact with the microwave turntable.
- Always leave some space between the container and the walls of the microwave to allow air circulation.
- Always remove the lid or vent it before microwaving to avoid pressure buildup.
- Always check the temperature of the food before eating to avoid burns.
- Always handle the container with care as it may be hot after microwaving.
What are the benefits of using Ecopax?
By using Ecopax containers for your food storage needs, you can enjoy many benefits for yourself and the planet. Here are some of them:
- You can save money by reducing your use of disposable plastic containers that end up in landfills or oceans.
- You can save time by using one container for storing, heating, and eating your food.
- You can save space by stacking Ecopax containers neatly in your fridge or cupboard.
- You can improve your health by avoiding exposure to harmful chemicals that may leach from plastic containers into your food.
- You can reduce your carbon footprint by choosing a product that is made from renewable resources and does not emit greenhouse gases during production or disposal.
- You can support a socially responsible company that follows fair trade practices and supports local communities.
Where can you buy Ecopax?
If you’re interested in buying Ecopax containers for yourself or as a gift for someone else, you can visit their website at www.ecopax.com. There you can browse their catalog of products and place your order online. You can also find Ecopax products at selected retailers near you.
Ecopax offers free shipping on orders over $50 within the US. They also ship internationally for an additional fee. You can expect to receive your order within 3-5 business days after placing it.
Ecopax also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their products. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
How to use Ecopax containers in the microwave?
Ecopax containers are generally safe to use in the microwave, but you should still follow some precautions and tips to ensure optimal results. Here are some of them:
1. Check the label: Before using any Ecopax container in the microwave, make sure to read the label and instructions carefully. Some products may have specific recommendations or warnings regarding microwave use. For example, some plastic containers may have a maximum temperature limit or a maximum time limit for microwaving.
2. Remove the lid: When microwaving any Ecopax container, always remove the lid first. This will prevent steam buildup and pressure inside the container, which could cause it to explode or leak. You can cover the container loosely with a paper towel or a microwave-safe plate instead.
3. Stir occasionally: When microwaving food in an Ecopax container, make sure to stir it occasionally to ensure even heating and prevent hot spots. Hot spots can cause scalding or burning of your food or your mouth. You can also use a lower power setting or reduce the cooking time to avoid overheating your food.
4. Use oven mitts: After microwaving an Ecopax container, always use oven mitts or a towel to handle it carefully. The container may be hot to touch and could burn your skin. You should also let it cool down slightly before eating your food.
How to care for Ecopax containers?
Ecopax containers are designed to be reusable and recyclable, but you should still take good care of them to extend their lifespan and performance. Here are some tips on how to care for your Ecopax containers:
1. Wash them properly: After using an Ecopax container, make sure to wash it thoroughly with warm water and mild soap. You can also use a soft sponge or cloth to remove any stains or residues. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads that could scratch or damage the surface of the container.
2. Dry them completely: Before storing an Ecopax container, make sure to dry it completely with a towel or air dry it on a rack. This will prevent mold growth or bacterial contamination that could affect your food quality or safety.
3. Store them neatly: When storing an Ecopax container, make sure to stack them neatly in your cupboard or drawer. This will save space and prevent them from getting crushed or deformed by other items. You can also label them with their contents or expiration dates for easy identification.
4. Recycle them properly: When disposing of an Ecopax container, make sure to recycle it properly according to its material type and recycling classification. You can check with your local recycling center for more information on how to recycle different types of Ecopax products.
Ecopax is a brand of food containers that are eco-friendly and safe. They are made from natural materials like bamboo, sugarcane, and cornstarch. They are biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable. They are also microwave safe, freezer safe, oven safe, and dishwasher safe.
By using Ecopax containers for your food storage needs, you can enjoy many benefits for yourself and the